4 turkey breasts
1 cup dried prunes from California
1 cup walnuts, chopped
½ cup liquid honey
2 bunches of flat leaf parsley, chopped
herbs de Provence
- Gently tenderize turkey breasts. Rub one side with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sweet pepper.
- Place dried prunes in a cup of water, pat dry, and slice.
- Mix walnuts with prunes, chopped parsley, and honey.
- Put the filling on one chicken breast, cover with another. Clip together with toothpicks.
- Mix olive oil, honey, and sweet pepper in a separate bowl. Pour it over the meat and cover with parsley. Place in the oven preheated to 200°C and roast for 40-45 minutes.