The European Union supports campaigns that promote high quality agricultural products.

News

13.02.2017

The economic mission of the representatives of administration and business from the United Arab Emirates, held between 31 January and 4 February, came to an end. The visit coincided with the finalisation of the first year of the three year promotion and information campaign titled „European poultry – the power of quality” which popularises high […]

30.01.2017

The holding of an economic mission to Poland for guests from the United Arab Emirates is going to be the last event that will close the first year of the three-year promotion and information campaign titled „European poultry – the power of quality” which popularises high quality poultry produced in line with the QAFP quality […]

20.01.2017

In December, the European Commission (EC) published a report regarding medium-term prospects for agricultural markets and revenues from agriculture up until 2026.[1] The summary includes, among others, a forecast of a favourable situation for the poultry market in the European Union in the upcoming decade. The analyses included in the document indicate that the production […]

20.01.2017

As the European Commission (EC) reports[1], in accordance with the forecasts, the production of poultry in the European Union has shown an upward tendency, also in 2016. In line with the prognosis developed in October 2016 by the EC, the production in 2016 rose by approx. 4% per year, to reach 14.3 million tonnes. In […]

08.11.2016

Two seminars, which served as a platform for exchanging experiences regarding agricultural and food production between the European Union and Vietnam, took place on the 3rd of November in Hanoi and on the 4th of November in Ho Chi Minh City as part of the high level mission of the European Commissioner for Agriculture and […]

04.11.2016

Between 24th of October and 30th of October, a visit of Chinese representatives of importers and distributors took place as part of the economic mission organised by the National Poultry Council – Chamber of Commerce (KRD-IG) as an element of a promotion and information campaign titled “European Poultry – The Power of Quality”. The Chinese […]

31.10.2016

On the 3rd and 4th of November, the National Poultry Council – Chamber of Commerce (KRD-IG), carrying out the three-year “European Poultry – Power of Quality” campaign, will visit Vietnam for the second time this year.

24.10.2016

According to market analyses, poultry production in United Arab Emirates is steadily growing – the growth in 2015 amounted to 5%, compared to the previous year. In general, only 15% of the demand for poultry meat is covered by domestic producers, the remaining 85% is imported, mainly from Brazil and the United States, the main […]

24.10.2016

The European Union plays a very significant role on the worldwide market of high quality poultry meat, characterised by its safety. Moreover, poultry production in the European Union has been steadily growing, and for many years, poultry has been the most widely consumed meat in the EU. Additionally, the analysts forecast that the consumption of […]

02.09.2016

A series of events took place as part of the campaign delegation’s participation in Vietfood & Beverage 2016, which is the biggest food industry fair in Vietnam, and in the whole region. These events included a seminar and a banquet. The General Director of the National Poultry Council – Chamber of Commerce – Mr Łukasz […]

Następna strona »